The intention now was to support unicode.
I thought I had found where to do the change,
but I am not sure anymore.
Was it only in replacing htlib/HtRegexp?
This was probably naive. The current development work is under
git, and logged.
Only now (May 2017) got to build cleanly and const safely
(almost without warnings) under gcc.
Remaining DB2 error — non investigated (yet?)
Two git repo, or maybe one only, with two clones, on different branches
- hddev: this one is older, but working (installed).
Commented away htnotify in rundig
- htdig: this one is newer, and has icu based developement
Possible next targets:
- Fix the DB2 error or replace DB2 with something else (?)
— non reproducible anymore: gone with the environment upgrade?
- Replace String and List respectively with string and list (templates)
- Check the latest changes (in the 2002 work version)